Les Gets Golf Club, represented by SAGETS, cares about individual rights, in particular with regards to automated processing, and in an effort to be transparent with its clients, has implemented a policy that covers all of these types of processing, what this processing is used for and the courses of action available to individuals so they can best exercise their rights. For any further information regarding the protection of personal data, we invite you to visit the following website: https://www.cnil.fr
1.1. Website (hereafter referred to as “the website”): Les Gets Golf Club
1.3. Publisher (hereafter referred to as “the publisher”);
- Registered office: 89 Route du Front de Neige, 74260 Les Gets
- represented by Benjamin Mugnier, Sales & Marketing Director,
- Trade & Companies Register Les Gets number 379 926 025,
- Telephone number: + 33 (0)4 50 79 80 99
- Email address: email@example.com
1.3 Web hosting company (hereafter referred to as “the web hosting company”
The Les Gets Golf Club’s website is hosted by Mojocom, registered office 40 chemin des Bourneaux, 74260 Les Gets.
Article 2 – Website access
Access to and use of the website is for your personal use only. You agree to not use this website and the information or data it contains for commercial, political or advertising purposes or for any type of business development, in particular sending unsolicited electronic messages.
Article 3 – Website content
All brand names, photographs, texts, comments, illustrations, images (whether animated or not), video sequences, sounds as well as all computer applications that could be used to operate the website and more broadly all the elements displayed or used on the website are protected by current intellectual property rights legislation.
They are owned exclusively by the publisher or its partners. It is strictly forbidden to reproduce, display, use or modify, by any means whatsoever, of all or part of these elements, including computer applications, without prior written consent from the publisher. The fact that the publisher does not initiate legal proceedings as soon as it becomes aware of non-authorised use does not imply acceptance of the aforementioned use and that the publisher waives the right to take legal action.
Article 4 – Website management
To ensure the website operates correctly, the Publisher can at any time:
- suspend, interrupt or limit access to all or part of the website, restrict access to the website or to certain parts of the website to a specific category of web users;
- delete any information that could interfere with how the website operates or infringe national or international laws or online ethics;
- suspend the website to perform updates
Article 5 – Liability
The Publisher shall be held liable should a User be unable to access the website or one of its features due to a technical fault, breakdown, difficulty or interruption to service. You are solely responsible for the equipment that you use to connect to the website. You must take the appropriate measures to protect your equipment and your own data in particular from viral attacks on the internet. Furthermore, you are solely responsible for the websites and data that you visit. The publisher cannot be held liable for any legal proceedings brought against you:
- through the use of the website or any service accessible online;
- Through your non-compliance with these terms and conditions.
The publisher is not liable for damages caused to you, to third parties and/or to your equipment through your connection to or use of the website and you waive any legal action against the publisher in this respect. Should the publisher come to a friendly or legal settlement resulting from your use of the website, it may seek damages for all the damages, monies, convictions and costs that result from these proceedings.
Article 6 – Hypertext links
The publisher authorises Users to create hypertext links to all or part of the website. Links must be removed if requested by the publisher. Any information accessible via a link to other websites is not published by the publisher. The publisher has no rights to the content contained in the aforementioned link.
Article 7 – Data collection and protection
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person. The personal information that can be collected on the website is mainly used by the publisher to manage its relationship with you, and where applicable to process your orders.
When using the forms on our website www.lesgets.golf to contact us online, we collect the following personal data to create the user area:
- Last name and first name
- Email address
- Telephone number
Article 8 – The rights to access, correct and reference your data
As required by the data protection regulation, users have the following rights:
- The right to access their personal data, by writing to the following email address. Before implementing this right, the Platform is entitled to request proof of the user’s identity to check it is correct.
- The right to have their data corrected. If the personal data held by the platform is inaccurate, they can request for the information to be updated.
- The right to deletion of their personal data: users can ask for their personal data to be deleted, as provided for by the data protection law.
- The right to restriction of processing: users can ask the Platform to restrict the processing of personal data as provided for by the GDPR.
- The right to object to data processing: users can object to their data being processed as provided for by the GDPR.
- The right to data portability: users can ask the Platform to provide them with the personal data they have provided so it can be sent to another Platform.
You can exercise this right by contacting us at the following address:
Or by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
All requests must be accompanied by a photocopy of a valid signed identity document and the address where the publisher can contact the user. A reply will be sent within a month from receipt of the request. This period can be extended to two months if required by the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests.
Furthermore, since law n°2016-1321 of 7 October 2016, those who wish to do so can organise what happens to their data after their death. For further information on this subject, you can consult the CNIL’s website: https://www.cnil.fr.
Users can also make a complaint to the CNIL on the CNIL’s website: https://www.cnil.fr.
In the first instance, we recommend that you get in touch with the Platform before making a complaint to the CNIL as we would be pleased to sort out your problem.
Article 9 – Data use
Users’ personal data is collected to provide platform services, improve them and maintain them in a secure environment. The legal basis for processing is the performance of a contract between the User and the Platform. More specifically, the data is used for the following purposes:
- To enable the user to access and use the platform;
- To manage the running and optimisation of the platform:
- To provide users with assistance;
- To check, identify and authenticate data provided by the user;
- To personalise services by displaying adverts related to the user’s browser history, based on their preferences:
- To prevent and detect fraud, malware (malicious software) and deal with security incidents;
- To deal with any disputes with users;
- To send sales and advertising information, based on the user’s preferences;
- To organise the terms and conditions of payment services;
Article 10 – Data retention policy
The Platform keeps your data for the duration required to provide you with its services or provide you with assistance. In so far as is reasonably necessary or required to satisfy legal or statutory requirements, settle disputes, combat fraud and abuse or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also keep some of your data if required, even after you have closed your account or we no longer need to provide you with services.
Article 11 – Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data can only be shared with third-party companies in the European Union in the following cases:
- When the User uses payment services, for the implementation of these services, the Platform is contact with third-party banking and financial institutions with which it has set up / concluded contracts;
- When the user publishes information available to the public on the Platform’s comment areas;
- When the user authorises the website to access their data;
- When the Platform uses service providers to provide users with assistance, adverts and payment services. These service providers have limited access to user data, as part of providing these services, and have a contractual duty to use them in compliance with data protection legislation;
- If required by law, the Platform can transfer data in relation to complaints made against the Platform and to comply with administrative and legal procedures;
Article 12 – Information on products & services
- You may receive information on products & services from the publisher. Should you not wish to receive this information, please send an email to the following address: email@example.com
- Your data may be used by the publisher’s partners for business development purposes. If you object to this, please send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If, when browsing the website, you access personal data, you must refrain from collecting the data, from any unauthorised use of the data and from any action that could be regarded as an invasion of privacy or personal reputation. The publisher accepts no responsibility in this regard.
- Data is kept and used for the duration specified by current legislation.
Article 13 – Cookies
What is a “cookie”?
A “cookie” or tracker is an electronic file placed on a terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone…) which is read for example when browsing a website, reading an electronic message, installing or using software or a mobile application, whatever type of terminal is used (source : https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi ). When you browse this website, “cookies” from the company responsible for the website in question and/or from third party companies may be placed on your terminal.
When you first visit this website, an information banner on the use of “cookies” will appear. The client and/or prospect is deemed to have been informed and accepted the use of the said cookies. The consent given will be valid for a period of thirteen (13) months. Users are able to disable cookies in their browser’s settings. All of the information that is collected will only be used to track the volume, type and patterns of traffic on this website, and in order to create the design and layout of the website and for other administration and planning purposes and in a broader sense to improve the service we provide you with.
The following cookies are present on this website:
- Google analytics: to measure the website’s audience
- Google tag manager: to make it easier to place tags on pages and manage Google tags
- Google Adsense: Google’s advertising department that uses websites or YouTube videos to display its adverts
- Google Dynamic Remarketing: to offer you dynamic advertising based on previous searches
- Google Adwords Conversion: adwords advertising campaign measurement tool
- DoubleClick: Google advertising cookies to display banners
- Facebook connect: enables the User to identify themselves via their Facebook account
- Facebook social plugins: enables the User to like, share and comment content using a Facebook account
- Facebook Custom Audience: enables the User to interact with the audience on Facebook
- Twitter button: enables the User to easily share and display Twitter content
- Twitter advertising: enables Twitter’s advertising department to show and target adverts
Session cookies for user management
The lifetime of these cookies is thirteen months. For further information on how to use, manage and remove “cookies” on any browser, we invite you to visit the following link: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
Article 14 – Photographs and product presentation
Photographs of products, along with their descriptions, are not legally binding and the publisher is not legally bound.
Article 15 – Governing law
These website terms and conditions of use are governed by French law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts where the publisher’s registered office is located, unless a particular legal or statutory texts specifies a specific jurisdiction.
Article 16 – Contact us
For any questions or enquiries about the products presented on this website, or about the website itself, you can leave a message at the following address:
- 89 Route du Front de Neige
- 74260 Les Gets