- On the fairways, you place your ball.
- Balls that touch a chairlift seat or cable must be replayed without penalty.
- Pylons for ski lifts are considered to be immovable obstructions.
- 135-metre distance markers are measured from the front of the green.
- Balls lying on roads and access roads on the course can be dropped without penalty.
- Fencing is considered to be out-of-bounds unless indicated by stakes.
- Stones in bunkers are movable obstructions (Rule 24-1).
- An embedded ball can be lifted, cleaned and dropped, anywhere on the course (except of course in obstacles).
- In the event of a storm, please stop play immediately and make your way to the shelters located between hole 8 and hole 6, at the 12th tee, 15th tee and 9th tee